WHAT IS IT?
Being the most sought after water purifier by commercial entities, it's slim and compact design ensures easy attachment with tanks and water coolers.
An Industrial RO Water Purification System suited for;
- Food Processing Industries
- Shopping Centres
It's high purification capacity is enhanced with:
- Built in pump installed to ensure sufficient pressure and maximum performance
- Ability to produce RO water with its three 20-inch pre-filters followed by three times 100 GPD membranes
- 3 RO membranes and 2 high-pressure pumps for purification, the Aqua Kent 300gdp facilitates a flow rate of up to 50 litres/ hour
- Small automatic commercial duty reverses osmosis system complete with 20 inch pre-filters
- 2 Sediment & 1 Carbon Block filters.
i) (OPTIONAL) HYDROSTATIC STORAGE TANK
- Option for an additional storage tank of 8-20 litres capacity attached to Aqua Kent 300gpd. Ensures a steady supply of purified water even in the absence of electricity or running tap water.
- Simple, easy, compact and reliable reverse osmosis for producing up 300 gallons per 24 hour period.
|Application||Suitable for Purification of Brackish / Tap Water,
|Installations||Suitable as attachment with Taps, Tanks or water coolers.|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Purification Production Rate||50 L/hr.|
|Max Duty Cycle||300gpd|
|Filter Cartridge||Sediment 5 micron , Activated Carbon, Sediment 1 Micron|
|Membrane Type||Thin Film Composite RO Membrane|
|Auto Flushing System|
|Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Min)||0.3 kg / cm2 or 4.3psi / 10°C or 50°F|
|Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Max)||3 kg / cm2 or 42.7psi / 40°C or 104°F|
|Min. / Max. Working Pressure||20 / 150psi|
|Min. /Max. Operating pH||2-11|
|Booster Pump Voltage||24 V DC|
|Input Power Supply||Single Phase 100 - 250 V AC, 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||L 445 x W 255 x H 840|
|Net Weight||25 kg|